1. Who we aretactical.space is a website owned by The Future Fox Ltd, which is a company registered in England and Wales. Our mission is to accelerate the development of smart, sustainable, and people-focused cities, and we do this by making it easy for anyone to influence planning decisions.
2. Personal data we collect
- We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques. The information Google and we collect doesn’t identify anyone, and is kept for a maximum of 38 months.
- We collect your email address, name and subscription preferences when you agree to receive notifications by email. We use a third-party service, MailChimp, to collect this information. We also track how our emails are used – for example, whether you have opened them and which links you have clicked on. If you’ve signed up for email notifications, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears at the end of every email. Once you have unsubscribed, your details will be deleted immediately from the system.
- If you contact us by asking a question or providing feedback or information through our contact form, we collect your email address and any other data contained in your message. The information you provide will be shared anonymously, with your consent, through tactical.space in accordance to our Terms of Service
We do not share your information with third-parties or use it for any other purpose other than sharing information anonymously with your consent through tactical.space. All personal data is stored for a maximum duration of 12 months.
3. Why we collect personal dataWe gather this information in order to:
- Analyse your suggestions and information and share it anonymously, with your consent, in accordance to our terms of service
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send out email alerts to those who have requested them
- Avoid automated spam and abuse
- Improve security
4. CookiesOur website will place “cookies” on your computer to help improve your experience when you visit our site, detect spam, improve cybersecurity and navigate through our site. You can delete cookies using your browser settings (these vary depending on which software you are using). We do not track you in any way and we do not store your IP address in any format in our database.
5. Your rightsYou have a right of access to any personal data we hold about you, by making a Subject Access Request (SAR) to our contact email below.
In addition, if you believe that the data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete you can ask us to update our records. If you are unhappy with the way in which we process your personal data you can request that we stop or restrict the processing of your data or ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you.
Find out more about your rights on the Information Commissioner’s site.
6. Contact[email protected]
7. ComplaintsIf you feel we have been unable, or unwilling, to resolve your information rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO are the supervisory authority responsible for data protection in the UK.
For further information, including independent data protection advice and information in relation to your rights, you can contact the Information Commissioner at:
The Information Commissioner
Tel: 08456 30 60 60
You can also report any concerns here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/